© 2019 All rights Reserved. Design&Development by froindesign
As we serve retailers with vast amounts of data we constantly enhance our algorithms to discover new data driven insights. Supersmart is a toy store for data scientists and you will have plenty of opportunities to make an impact. This is the perfect job for someone with a strong CS/AI/ML academic background and real world implementation experience. You will join a fast paced, highly technical and savvy group of doers who are building Supersmart’s AI platform. You will be working with developers, analysts and the product team.
We are looking for a brilliant and experienced Data Scientist to join the team dedicated to the validation module development.
- Own the validation algorithm development end to end from proof of concept to testing, deployment, monitoring and maintenance.
- Initiate new, state of the art research directions to further optimize the validation matching experience.
- A Doer, a winner, a savvy hands-on data scientist, highly analytical and a team player.
- PhD/MSc in Computer Science with focus on Information Retrieval or NLP or related fields.
- 3+ years of hands on experience with developing Search & Relevancy algorithms. Experienced with Learning to Rank, Reinforcement learning and NLP algorithms implementation.
- Experience with modern programming languages (such as Python) and SQL/NoSQL databases (Elasticsearch).
- Avid learner who enjoys learning and exploring new territories.
- Experience with visual recognition – an advantage.
- Experience in developing models using deep learning techniques and tools- an advantage.
Supersmart is looking for a passionate and sharp quality assurance expert to join our Mobile engineering team. Thousands of global users download and use both our Android and iOS apps every day. As a QA Engineer, you will be responsible for ensuring that these platforms are stable, running efficiently, and looking good.
- Responsible for ensuring the stability and performance of Android and iOS apps.
- Plan, write, and execute manual tests.
- Ensure smooth deployment and public releases of the mobile applications.
- Work with members from Engineering, Product & Design to coordinate new releases.
- Provide detailed reporting and analysis when bugs are found.
- Assist the engineers in developing workarounds and corrections for issues as they arise.
- Own mobile Customer Support tickets and direct them to the right engineer when needed.
- 2+ years of relevant experience in manual mobile apps testing.
- Proactive, self-sufficient, requires minimal supervision to fulfill job requirements.
- Deep understanding of iOS and Android mobile architectures running on multiple test/deployed environments.
- Creating test documentation, test plans/strategies, test suites, and test cases while maintaining agility.
- Knowledge of ticketing systems and project management.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git, SourceTree).
- Participate in all aspects of testing, including functional, regression, load, performance, and system testing.
- Aggressively address and resolve problems, Continually look for situations that could be improved.
- Ability to work under tight timeframes.