Join Supersmart Team and become part of the top experts in algorithms, software development and retail business solutions of changing the shopping experience of everyday consumers, everywhere.
We are looking for Project Manager that is dedicated, fast learners, detailed oriented, responsible, proactive, with the ability to work independently, that flourish in a high-paced work environment.
- Develop and manage project plans to deliver internally and externally.
- Managing multi-disciplinary interfaces between: R&D, Product and sales.
- Manage customer expectations, internally and externally, project scope, and resources needed to successfully deliver.
- Overall responsibility for on time delivery of high-quality products addressing world class performance, and competitive cost of goods.
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about the project execution progress and adjustments
- Problem solving – constant identifications of gaps and risks and take the initiative to find a solution and execute.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field (business management/industrial engineering).
- 3-5 years of proven experience in project management from a tech company.
- Experience in managing multidisciplinary projects, with multiple stakeholders.
- Experience in working with multi-cultural new and existing customers from start to end.
- Experience in creating and following on Gantt charts and specific process planning.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Fluent English (written & verbal) – Must
- Retail specific knowledge – A
- Experience in Saas companies – Advantage
- MS project, Jira – Advantage.
Join Supersmart Team and become part of the top experts in algorithms, software
development and retail business solutions of changing the shopping experience of everyday
We are looking for a Java Software Engineer to join our R&D. The R&D team include fronted,
backend and QA engineers who responsible for implementing the CORE features and the
In this Role, you will be
- Playing a vital role in project design to ensure scalability, reliability and performance
- Designing and developing new features as well as existing features by adding improvements and fixing defects in complex areas (using Java).
- Implementing methodologies, processes and tools.
- Assisting in troubleshooting complex technical problems in development and production.
What we are looking for
- At least 3-4 years of experience in Java backend development.
- Experience in Spring and Hibernate frameworks.
- Expertise in Java Spring modules (IOC, MVC, Security, Data).
- Expertise with databases.
- Experience with OOD, OOP.
- Experience in a multi-threaded environment.
- Team player with a strong learning ability.
- Proficiency in English (verbal and written).
It would be an advantage for you to have:
- Experience in No-SQL (Redis, Elastic search).